If I could just fly away!
Spreading my arms and taking a deep breath, right before leaping towards the vastness.
To literally reach new heights, without any fear of falling down.
Just a simple wish of mine 😀
Okay, enough with the wishes!
The above is a sunset capture from December 2020, a year which seems so distant now but still sewed into our memories.
But let the weekend kick in, for some much needed relaxation and some little fun.
Because I do need a bit of both 🙂
And I’m also willing to check out previous entries for the past episodes, which just piled up on me once again.
In the meanwhile, you can spread your imagination far and wide by checking out these gorgeous sky wonders as shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #65:
- 5 Minutes Ago – 18 June – bushboys world
- Last Light – Another Global Eater
- Weekend Sky – Loch Lomond – photographias
- Another Bright Start — Weekend Sky #65 – Photos by Jez
- 5 Minutes Ago – 18 June Part 2 – bushboys world
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky 65
- Too Early to Have Coffee Today – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Sunday Stills: A Wildflower #Solstice – Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
- Hammadrais-Weekend-68-Sunrise – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #65 – nowathome
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Silhouette – Philosophy Through Photography
- Half Light – Sgeoil
- WES-WWE-Maroubra- Beach-24-27-JUNE
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!