A quick one!
Beside being late.
Which happened because of ongoing Eid-ul-Azha activities and the first monsoon spell, which finally started this past Thursday and lasted till Saturday.
Weather turned pretty nice thanks to moderate to heavy showers.
And I was able to capture some really gorgeous sky views.
Here’s a one I captured on Thursday afternoon, just minutes before the heavy showering started:
And this next one is from Saturday evening, before the sunset:
Because of Eid-ul-Azha activities, I’m unable to open my laptop for blogging. So for this episode, I’m not sharing links of sky captures shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #67 here.
I will link them over with the next episode.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂
Little change in plan as I’m including the fellow bloggers links for episode #67 here. Quite late this is, I know, but you can check them over at your own convenience:
- When in Frankfurt – Look Up! – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes Ago – 2 July – bushboys world
- AltoCu Looking Good — Weekend Sky #67 – Photos by Jez
- Blue Skies – Weekend Sky challenges – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky Challenge #67 – Beautiful Photographs
- Weekend sky #67 – nowathome
- Another Global Eater – Summer Thunderstorm
- Weekend Sky #67 | Sharing Thoughts
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- June Wrap Up Over Coffee – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Not Too Cloudy | Lins Doodles
- Hammadrais-Weekend-70-Melbourne-Skyline – WoollyMuses
- Weekend Sky #67 | pensitivity101
- Weekend Sky | Light Motifs II
- Haibun: Where Love Sails – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- Twist of Emotion – Sgeoil
- Holiday Weekend Skies | XingfuMama
- Sunday Skies – Underdown
- Living Between Two Realms – Summer In July
- Platypus Lady – FOTD-WWE-WES July 9th