Weekend Sky #69 – July 16th

A little dreamy!

Feels like a mirage as wonders awaiting ahead.

Let’s see if I can make it through.

IMG_20211002_200300

This capture is not a latest one. Didn’t got chance to transfer pictures from my smartphone to the laptop this Saturday morning as I spent time in checking entries of previous Weekend Sky episodes by the fellow bloggers.

Also, there’s is a family event tonight at home, so I’m not inserting links from episode #68. Will do so later.

Wishing you a lovely weekend πŸ™‚

Β

52 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #69 – July 16th

• Hammad Rais July 24, 2022 / 5:20 PM

Hey Emille.
      It is actually not as I was unable to publish a new episode for this weekend. I will link yours properly. Thank you so much for joining in.

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:32 AM

Thank you so much for joining in πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:11 AM

I was in complete awe when I saw this. Took me a while to raise up my smartphone and capture it πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:10 AM

Oh, it was just wonderful. Thank you very much for liking this and joining in with your post πŸ™‚

1. bushboy July 17, 2022 / 7:50 AM

So lovely Hammad. I did my post waiting for your link which didn’t arrive until to day so the timing may look a little out of whack πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:08 AM

Hey Brian!
      I didn’t got the chance to open up my personal laptop to publish the new post on time. Had to do it on Saturday night, via my smartphone.
      Will link up your post πŸ™‚

2. Emille July 17, 2022 / 3:15 AM

Thanks of taking care of my previous week’s sky – I just was too hurried to find it, lol. This is my sky today. Thank you for your kind comment, and have an enjoyable weekend!

ENTRANCE into the unknown

Liked by 2 people

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:06 AM

Thank you so much, Emille. I also published my post in a hurry because of a family event at my home.

• Emille July 21, 2022 / 2:32 AM

Am confused – I linked to Hammad Rais weekend Sky!

• Hammad Rais July 22, 2022 / 8:19 AM

Hey Emille!
      For past 3-4 days, I’m not much active on my blog but I will search for your link in my posts.
      Thanks for stopping by πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais July 19, 2022 / 10:04 AM

Felt like a dreamy afternoon πŸ™‚
      Thank you very much for liking this, Aletta πŸ™‚