Time will pass
Wounds will heal
But the scars stay intact
As reminders of the ordeals
In the form of disastrous floods
Washing away the livelihoods of millions
Submerging their worlds and dreams
But hopes never stops shining
As even the faintest one
Can brighten up the hearts
And bring back those lost smiles
And we are back, after another missing of the last weekend.
I had to go to my office whole last week, which is a bit tiresome routine for me now (all thanks to the work from home habit since 2020 because of you know what).
And then last weekend was loaded with chores and others activities at home, plus temperatures during the day were busy high-fiving with above 38°Cs, so I opted to sit indoors and on my bed as a precaution.
Thankfully, the mercury had started to lower down now as we are back to below 32°C, which is certainly a big relief.
But one very bad news is about the breakout of infectious and water-borne diseases, which are now wrecking havoc in the flood-hit areas, at alarming rates. Local authorities had setup field and mobile medical centers in the many areas, which are working round-the-clock but judging from the current situations, contaminating a beast like this won’t be an easy task.
Praying and hoping for the best, for everyone!
And now, let’s round up the entries from episode #72 because weekend is here 😀
- The Sky Tonight – Pensitivity101
- Staring at the Mackerel Sky – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes Ago – 3 September – bushboys world
- Monsoon – The Season Of Love – Another Global Eater
- WES-73-September-3 – Platypus Lady
- Sunflower Steals the Show – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky – nowathome
- Sunday Stills: Why I Chose a #Staycation Over a #Vacation – Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
- Hammadrais-Weekend-76-Cloudy-Cairns – WoollyMuses
- 49823. Weekend Sky: Douglas Island, Alaska • One Million Photographs
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!