The light is always there
No matter how much the darkness
Draped by hopes and dreams
Quite a hiatus it has been for this Weekend Sky episode to go live on my blog.
Two weeks, in fact.
So, where was I?
I was right here as I kept on publishing other daily posts but was unable to stay in touch with fellow bloggers.
But what happened in those two weeks was something I, my lovely wife Jia or anyone else in my family, ever anticipated.
Our world was turned upside down!
I’m now freaking you out a little, isn’t it?
I assure you that I’m perfectly fine, along with the rest of my family.
Earlier this week, I was about to share that whole experience in detail on my blog because I wanted to let the world know about it.
But as I wrote about that experience in a new post, which is still residing in the Drafts section of my blog, I started to have seconds thoughts.
Does the world need to know about what happened?
Just like yours, my blog is my personal space and I can post just about anything related to me about my life and my family.
But being an introvert, I don’t feel at much ease to let the world know about everything I go through. I do share my feelings through poetry and some shorts bursts of thinking in my posts but it may take me some time to fully step out of my bubble.
And then I may let the world know about what happened.
Hope you understand 🙂
It’s the second weekend of October and I’m rounding up the entries from September’s mid. So much late but catching a wonderful glimpse of sky’s mesmerizing wonders is always a charm.
These were shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #73:
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky 73
- A Smoky Reflection – Sgeoil
- Skyfall – pictures imperfect blog
- Wes 73 sept 17/19 – Platypus Lady
- 49983. Weekend Sky: Sunrise and a Totem Pole in Juneau, Alaska • One Million Photographs
- Free as birds! – Philosophy Through Photography
- Hammadrais-Weekend-77-Rain – WoollyMuses
- 50352. Weekend Sky from Mount Roberts Tramway in Juneau, Alaska • One Million Photographs
- WES October 8th – Platypus Lady
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!