The sky is their playground!
Looking up towards the sky one October evening, I noticed these high flyers.
They circled around and even chased each other in a playful manner.
Which once again ignited my desire to join them in their playground.
So I can literally feel the wonders they enjoy, without fearing about falling to the ground.
That would be something!
Hope you are doing well.
And yes, it is an October capture from my archive, sharing today in November.
But regardless of time difference, there’s something wonderful about this scene.
The peacefulness gets my vote for this.
And before rolling out the entries from episode #77, I would like to announce that starting from this episode, I’ve decided to include more posts from fellow bloggers into my Weekend Sky challenge by searching the words “sky” and “clouds” in my Reader.
If you’ve shared a picture on your post with full or partial view of the sky, I would pick your post link as an addition for the upcoming episode.
And now, let’s round up the entries from episode #77:
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky 77
- The Storks are gone – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes Ago – 5 November – bushboys world
- WES-77-November 5th – Platypus Lady
- Thanks to the universe for the silver lining! – Philosophy Through Photography
- after the rain – Touring My Backyard
- Teshikaga, Japan: Journey into Fancy, History, and Mystery at Akan Mashu National Park – SPACE STORIES BY GIFT
- Weekend sky # 77 – nowathome
- A Scar Through the Moon – Offshoots Photography
- Saturday’s skies | XingfuMama
- 50677. Weekend Sky: Sunset Over Juneau, Alaska • One Million Photographs
- Reverence – Sgeoil
- Weekend-Sky-78-Weekend-Blues – WoollyMuses
- Weekend Sky #77: Head in the Clouds? – Fake Flamenco
- Why We Should Leave Some Dead Trees – Dr Kottaway
- Over Clouds III – 40 Thousand KM
- Cellpic Sunday – A Shark In The Sky – Now At Home
- Threatening Sky – Out Of My Right Mind
- Dawn Skies – Cellpic Sunday – Jez
- One World Sunday Light – 40 Thousand KM
- The Moon, The Clouds And Trees – Bush boy
- I Love Living Here – My Wanderings
- Cloud Watching – Pensitivity101
- November 10 – Sunrise WalkingSqurares – Cee Neuner Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!