A great listener, an obedient son, a loving father, a movie buff, a nature lover, a vivid thinker and most importantly, a simple guy.
Add up all above mentioned qualities and you get Hammad Rais, the man behind this blog.
First of all, thank you for landing here. Your ship must be cruising for a while now, drop your anchor here and feel free to browse through the posts.
The main reason behind starting up this blog was to get a knowhow about content writing and creation but with the passage of time, my blog morphed into something entirely different.
About which, I’m very much proud of!
So, what you will find on my blog?
- I love to take pictures and participate in different WordPress Photo Challenges.
- I’ve even started my own photography challenge Weekend Sky.
- My thoughts and feelings on random things, through poetry mostly.
- My son, Uzair, is regularly featured on my blog.
- I admire flowers very much and love to capture them whenever I can.
- Posts about both Karachi (my city) and Pakistan (my country) are also featured on my blog.
- Recently, I started to turn my dream of short film making into reality. You can watch them up by clicking here.
So, if you want to know more about me, then check out my very first post (click here).
And check out this post about what I like or don’t like (click here).
So check out what I have blogged about by clicking on the menu above or check my recent posts on the right side of your screen.