Because there’s no sparkle in life without them!Continue reading
Though tiny but shining away just perfectly!Continue reading
A new beginning for my precious son!
Beside heart, home is also where the goodies are!
What can I say about mother?
Honestly speaking, no matter how much I write here or say it verbally will ever be equivalent to what mine or even your mother has done for us.
Greetings and happy Friday to everyone. Stay bless and always keep a smile on your face 🙂
The fourth episode of my One Picture Story (OPS) is here.
Actually, there are more than just 27 apps in the world for a busy mom, but these 27 are tested personally by Kara, who beside being a mom and wife, is also a writer and a speaker.
Honestly speaking, this mom is more busy than me!
The last bunch of Black Quotes is here. These are penned by Hassan Nisar, a noted Pakistani columnist. I have translated them in English from Urdu to share it with you.
- Entire world’s clothing can’t dress up the illiteracy.
- Every single path towards glory is un-smooth.
- If nature is like a mother, then time is the father.
- Trust only on a person who trust on God.
- I don’t care who loves me. I only care how many trust me.
- God judges your heart, not your mind.
- Generation gap is more like a communication gap.
- Not much investment is needed to build castles in the air.
- Salt is the cheapest of all food ingredients but it determines the taste of entire dish.
- No one is so wealthy to buy his/her own past.
(this happened countless times)
Jia talking to her mother and complaining about Uzair’s growing naughtiness.
Jia: Mom, he don’t listen to me most of the times which is really annoying. Sometimes I wish to punish him up a little for making havoc in the house.