Sometimes, it is good to stay silent!
Words after words
Felt like pegging
The point of views
Can vary dramatically
I can understand quite a lot
But hard for me to explain it all
Mending the damage
Caused by actions
To say or not to say, one better weighs upon it!
Looking at a glass’s bottom!
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Words will always be the heaviest of all!